A weekly podcast with the latest e-commerce news and events. Episode 28 features a recap of the ingagrual ShopTalk tradeshow in Las Vegas.
Episode 28 – ShopTalk Recap
We have a new facebook page!
ShopTalk hosted if inaugural trade show May 15-18 in Las Vegas at the Aria hotel. Scot and I were both on hand to moderate panels, and share our feedback on the show this week.
Scot’s Panel: Brands Taking Control
Jason’s Panel: Virtual and Augmented Reality Experiences for Retail
Five key themes from the show:
- Role of the store going forward
- Brands and where they fit into this new commerce world
- Mobile transforming the shopping experience
- Venture funding, startups, and innovation
- How to survive in a world with Amazon
- Andy Dunn Article mentioned: Digitally Native Vertically Integrated Brands (DNVBs)
- Andy Dunn Encyclopedia of DNVBs
Episode 28 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Tuesday, May 24th, 2016.