A weekly podcast with the latest e-commerce news and events. Episode 23 is an interview with Billy May, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital, eCommerce, and Corporate Development at Abercrombie and Fitch.
Billy is a 4th generation retailer and a pioneer in retail digital transformation. Today he is responsible for digital and e-commerce for one of the worlds most recognized brands.
Our conversation covers a wide range of topics including:
- Billy’s career matriculation, and current responsibilities
- Some of the key strategic initiatives that A&F is focused on
- What some of the key challenges and opportunities that brands face today
- How A&F balances the healthy tension of brand goals and commerce goals
- A&F Mobile strategy and philosophy
- How A&F things about omni-channel
- International Expansion
- Social strategy and perspective on ROI
Episode 23 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Tuesday, April 19th, 2016.
Leave a Reply