A weekly podcast with the latest e-commerce news and events. Episode 36 features an interview with Neil Ackerman, Global E-Commerce Director at Mondelez.
Neil Ackerman is the GM and Global eCommerce Director at Mondelez. He joined Mondelez from Amazon where he spent 3 years in the Fulfillment Buy Amazon (FBA) program. Our conversation covered a wide range of topics including:
- Neil’s background
- An overview of Mondelez and their e-commerce challenges and opportunities
- How Mondelez works with Amazon
- How Mondelez thinks about channel conflict
- The evolution of grocery e-commerce and impulse purchases
- Neil’s experience at Amazon, including the development of the “Small and Light” program.
Don’t forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 36 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Tuesday, July 12th, 2016.