A weekly podcast with the latest e-commerce news and events. Episode 53 is a news update covering New York retail including Google’s new pop-up up store, Amazon news, and EBay earnings.
Episode 53 is a news update:
New York Retail
- Prime study from Cowen (49m in US prime members, generating $143b in value)
- Music Unlimited
- Pocket-sized drone patent
- 20% increase in seasonal workers
- Grocery drive-up
- General Availability of Dash
- Apple suit claims 90% “genuine” apple product on Amazon is counterfeit
Don’t forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 53 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Thursday October 20, 2016.