A weekly podcast with the latest e-commerce news and events. Episode 74 is an interview with Melissa Burdick of The Mars Agency, about how to sell on Amazon .
Melissa Burdick is the VP of E-Commerce for The Mars Agency, and a former Amazonian who was involved in Amazon’s entry into the CPG space.
We talked with Melissa about all things Amazon, including:
- Her background at Amazon, and the early days of Amazon’s relationship with CPGs
- How CPGs have evolved on the Amazon platform
- The different selling platforms available to CPGs on Amazon (Prime Now, Fresh, Core, Pantry, SNS, Dash)
- CRaP – Can’t Realize a Profit stats on Amazon
- Brands on Amazon 1p vs 3p selling
- Hybrid accounts (selling both 1p and 3p)
- Amazon Private Label
- Amazon Advertising Platforms
- AMS – Amazon Marketing Services
- AMG – Amazon Media Group
- AAP – Amazon Advertising Platform
- ARA – Amazon Retail Analytics
- Future of E-Commerce
Don’t forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 74 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Wednesday March 8th, 2017.
Leave a Reply